- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Zoom Player is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
Zoom Player is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
Versions of Zoom Player
|Zoom Player Professional 8.6.1 RC2 13/01/12||Trial version||English||
|Zoom Player Professional 8.5 RC2 12/04/13||Trial version||English||
|Zoom Player Professional 8.1 RC2 29/11/12||Trial version||English||
|Zoom Player Professional 8.00 RC2 13/01/12||Trial version||English||
|Zoom Player Professional 6.00 RC2 26/05/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Professional media player that plays, manages and protects
Articles Zoom Player
- Zoom Player can now communicate with uTorrent's Web UI interface in order to display download progress within the Media Library and File Browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces. This feature is accessible under "Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Fullscreen Navigation / File Tracker". Press the "?" button on this page for additional information.
- Zoom Player can now keep track with eMule's temporary files directory in order to display download progress within the Media Library and File Browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces. This feature is accessible under "Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Fullscreen Navigation / File Tracker". Press the "?" button on this page for additional information.
- New "Download Manager" navigation interface (Ctrl+"J"), allowing you to get an overview of your currently downloading files (compatible with eMule and uTorrent).
- The Scene Cut editor has been simplified and enhanced. The Scene cut editor no longer requires you to click on the save button, saving is done automatically now. A new edit button allows you to edit entries without having to remove an old entry first. Lastly, the scene cut interface layout has been updated to make it simpler to use.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Video / Aspect Ratio) instructing Zoom Player "Derived" Aspect Ratio mode to Automatically Adjust (fix) the Aspect Ratio for badly encoded content. This would convert 4:3 content encoded as 720x480 to display as 720x540, 720x576 to 768x576, 352x240 to 352x264, 352x288 to 384x288, etc... Badly encoded 16:9 content is also adjusted in a similar fashion.
Zoom Player supports the following formats
H.264, XVID, DIVX, DVD, FLV, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG 1/2/4, MP3, AAC, DTS, Dolby Digital, FLAC and many more.
- Two players in one
- Easy to switch to advanced mode
- Codec detector useful
- Easy to change skins
- Advanced options are not particularly well organised and take some getting used to
"Y i cannot download it ??"
i click download already but it say the connection has been close by someone .... k someone help me with this problem ? omg i wish i k have this player coz this player looks cool n have a lot of good function. K play a lot of format of the video. i saw this video b4 in my friend house , it looks very nice , got a lot of nice skin, n k play all of the video that he have. so i wish i can get this player =D
- 04 Jul 2009
Articles Zoom Player
Ok, so you've just reinstalled your Windows operating system. Your PC runs as smoothly as ever and now... See more
Nokia revealed its new maps application this week, called Nokia Here. This revamped version of Nokia... See more
Questions and answers Zoom Player
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********